Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Day Birthday!



   It's a little known fact that I really enjoy having my birthday on St. Patrick's Day. People are always eager to celebrate! Today it a huge day for Chris and I, I'm really excited to get out there and celebrate! First, he's taking me out to breakfast, then we are off to Beggars Banquet. Come join us! It's 11-7pm at the Union/Pine building (SE Pine & Grand). From there, I'm going to run over to Collage and I'm teaching a rubber stamping 101 class from 2 - 4pm. Then, back to Beggars Banquet, hopefully and Chris is taking me to the most Irish spot in Portland, Kell's! There is a big block party, bagpipers galore, irish jigs, and lots more. We'll probably poop out pretty early but we couldn't leave today to all work and no play! Some of you may feel sad that all of this is happening on my birthday, but Chris and I really enjoy having a booth together and I think this might be the best one yet! 

(If you follow me on Instagram you'll be seeing pics of the events all day long!)

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my lovely, crafty friend! I love seeing your blog posts! May God bless you richly this year. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! There are people celebrating around the world in your honour today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Heather! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Must be a popular day, I'm off to a birthday party this evening as well. Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't been online all weekend! i missed your birthday! it sounds like it was busy but fun!! happy belated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! My google reader is busting at the seams! I've been super behind! You're amazing to keep on top of everything like you do! Happy Monday! :)

      Delete

You make my day when you leave a comment! Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...